Local Resolution

The best place to raise a concern typically begins within your own college or unit through ordinary supervisory channels, beginning with an immediate supervisor, instructor, or adviser. Usually, the local unit is the most familiar with the issues and parties and best equipped to address or raise a concern to a higher level. Many units have also identified specific people to handle certain kinds of problems. Links to common unit resources are below: